[cede-list] Student Pictures in Jan - anyone interested?

  • From: "Jocelyn K." <jocelyn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cede-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 19:18:02 -0700

Hey gang! I am putting together a Student Picture day for sometime in January. It will be combined with another homeschool group. If anyone is interested in getting their child(ren)'s student picture taken, let me know. I will be the photographer. For those who don't know, I am a pro portrait photographer. Feel free to visit my website if you want to see work (www.joscephotography.com).

I did student pictures for the FAME Homeschool group back in Oct and there is interest for more pictures for those families who couldn't attend and for newer members. For the January pictures, I am also opening this for CEDE families. Sibling shots are also available. No family shots.

PRICING:
Package A - $15 (1-8x10, 2-5x7, 4-wallets)
Package B - $25 (2-8x10, 4-5x7, 8-wallets)
Digital package - $25 (you receive a high resolution image for you to print and share on your own)

I am asking for a minimum of 15 students signed up before we confirm the event and set a date. If you're interested, please email me the # of children I'll be photographing for your family.

Thank you!
Jocelyn

--
My Photography: www.joscephotography.com <http://www.joscephotography.com>