[cede-list] Re: Hike Picacho Peak

  • From: "bargainsplease@xxxxxxxx" <bargainsplease@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bargainsplease@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 05:01:36 GMT

Since there is 100% chance of rain tomorrow, we are postponing the hike till
Monday the 16th.  I will send a reminder closer to then.

Amy Hudelson
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."  Romans 12:12

Gabriel's site: Resoundingmusic.com
Family site: Timepiecefamilymedia.com

From: "bargainsplease@xxxxxxxx" <bargainsplease@xxxxxxxx>
To: cede-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cede-list] Hike Picacho Peak
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:45:21 GMT

We have tentative plans to hike Picacho Monday, along with some homeschoolers
from our church.  If you are interested in joining us, we will meet at the
park, next to the potty building at 10:30 then hike and come back for a picnic
lunch.  I plan to take my smaller ones on one of the more enjoyable trails ;),
while the olders will do the death trail (ok, I am exaggerating...a little), so
there are a few options.  There is a forecast of rain now, so Sunday I will see
how it looks.  If it is going to be a substantial amount, we will move it to
the following Monday.

Hope to see you there :)!

Amy Hudelson
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."  Romans 12:12

Gabriel's site: Resoundingmusic.com
Family site: Timepiecefamilymedia.com

NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/54ef4ee97c6f4ee8242ast02duc