[cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup] Re: Flyer

  • From: "Bob Robeson" <bobroby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorialsteeringgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 06:10:42 -0700

Committee Members:

At our last meeting we discussed finding an MC for the dedication. I thought
of a person who lived in Alpine, who was in the radio commentary business
and was MC at a Lakeside Rodeo Grounds function in 2009. I was working a
Fire Safe Council booth in the Big Barn where he was walking around talking
to everyone on the PA system. Anyone remember him??

Bob R