[cdynsys] cdynsys web server issues

  • From: predragp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 12:07:39 -0400

Dear All,

The main web server hosting cdynsys web site has being under under a 20
Gbps DDOS since yesterday. I have being in the contact with the owner of
the server carefully monitoring the situation.  In the mean time I have
resurrected majority of the web page on one of my own web servers

http://loci.auton.cs.cmu.edu/cdynsys/

Unfortunately as you can see Rachel's edits for this year conference
are missing as I didn't have backup for them on my own computers. I have
just asked the owner of the original server to help me recover backups
and awaiting his answer. Obviously I am still hopefully that DDOS attack
will stop and that new server instance will not be needed.

Anyhow I have this under control and everything will be resolved in the
next 24 hours.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Most Kind Regards,
Predrag