[cdynsys] Conference Photos

  • From: ppunosevac@xxxxxxxx (Predrag Punosevac)
  • To: cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 01:10:14 -0400

Dear All,

I hope that all of you made safely back home at this time. I would like
to take this opportunity to thank all attendees of the 10th Carolina
Dynamics Symposium for coming to Clemson University this weekend.

The conference photos from my personal camera are now uploaded into the
Picasa Conference Album. Due to the privacy concerns the album is not
public (can not be found by Google-ing) and you will need exact link to
see/download the photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/117627574275177662559/CarolinaDynamicsSymposium2012?authkey=Gv1sRgCIC8naHK8pLjWQ#

I also linked the album to the website.

If any of you have some other photos you would like to share with the
group I would be more than happy to add them to the album.

Most Kind Regards,
Predrag Punosevac