[cdynsys] Carolina Dynamics Symposium 2015

  • From: "Bayless, Rachel" <rbayless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:36:16 -0500

Hi all,

I'm excited to announce that Carolina Dynamics will take place this year at
Agnes Scott College on April 24-26. Details will be announced on the
website as they become available:

http://www.devio.us/~ppunosevac/cdynsys/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Announcements

Thanks to a grant obtained by Jane Hawkins, Predrag Punosevac, and
Martin Schmoll,
subsidized travel and lodging will be available to most attendees. However
priority will be given to graduate students, post-docs and new Ph.D.s.

All participants are invited to give a talk, and those who are interested
in doing so should email Rachel Bayless (rbayless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx). The
length of the talks will be determined once we know the number of speakers.

I hope to see you all in April!!

Best,
Rachel

Rachel Bayless