[cdynsys] Carolina Dynamics: Second Announcement

  • From: Martin Schmoll <schmoll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:10:48 -0500

As you know this years annual Carolina Dynamics Symposium will be
held on

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday April 13-March 15, 2012

at the Department of Mathematics at Clemson University.
Please check out the overview of the planned activities on our website

http://www.devio.us/~ppunosevac/cdynsys/pmwiki.php?n=Symposium2012.Overview

The conference is partially funded through NSF grant DMS-1201546.
Limited travel and lodging financial support will be available to the
most attendees. However priority will be given to graduate students,
post-docs and new Ph.D.s. Due to NSF regulations, we kindly ask all
participants to register at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dFFyc1VvYl91aTI0T1NKT2tjQnJ4Z1E6MQ

There is no fee for registration and no fixed deadline but we would
appreciate if people register early so that we can plan accordingly.

Participants who are requesting financial support will also have to do
vendor registration required by Clemson university as well as to submit
an expense report form with receipts. Please check out the links

https://www.clemson.edu/cfo/procurement/venreg/index.php

http://www.devio.us/~ppunosevac/cdynsys/uploads/Symposium2012/reimbursement_form.pdf

At this time we solicit papers/presentations submission in any of
research areas relevant to the theme of the conference. In particular,
we encourage young researchers and those affiliated to smaller
teaching institutions to talk about their scientific discoveries.

The travel

http://www.devio.us/~ppunosevac/cdynsys/pmwiki.php?n=Symposium2012.MapsAndDirections

and information about lodging

http://www.devio.us/~ppunosevac/cdynsys/pmwiki.php?n=Symposium2012.Lodging

are already posted.

For any other question you might have please visit us at:

http://www.devio.us/~ppunosevac/cdynsys/

which will be continuously updated from now untill the end of the
conference.

In behalf of the organization committee,
Dr. Martin Schmoll