[cdynsys] Carolina Dynamics - April 2014

  • From: "Molinek, Donna" <domolinek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 17:05:36 +0000

Colleagues - it is with great pleasure that I announce that this spring's
meeting will take place at Davidson College April 25-27. As they become
available, details will be announced at the website,
http://www.devio.us/~ppunosevac/cdynsys/.

Thanks to a grant obtained by Jane Hawkins, Predrag Punosevac, and Martin
Schmoll we will be able to cover most local expenses for all participants along
with travel expenses for those from the Carolinas.

All participants are invited to give a talk and those who are interested in
doing so, should email Donna Molinek (domolinek@xxxxxxxxxxxx). The length of
the talks will be determined once we know the number of speakers. The current
plan is for the conference to begin Friday around 3:00, continue all day
Saturday until early afternoon on Sunday.

The organizer for this year's conference is Donna Molinek at Davidson College -
feel free to write anytime with questions.

Take care,
Donna

--------
Dr. Donna Molinek, Professor     Office: Chambers 3042
Department of Mathematics      Phone: (704) 894-2313
Davidson College                         email: domolinek@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mailing address:
PO Box 6999             Parcels:          Davidson College
Davidson, NC            (UPS, FedEx)  209 Ridge Rd
28035-6999                                     Davidson, NC  28035