[cdrtool-users] Re: Call limit per client/domain

  • From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdrtool-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:34:28 +0200

El Monday 08 October 2007 16:48:50 Eduardo Panciera escribió:
> mmm I think that that isnt a function of CDRTool... May be, you can resolve
> it with openser directly

In fact I think that is not a function of OpenSer that is not full statefull
and doesn't know in fact how many calls there are. It should be
responsability of the RTP media server that knows when the RTP traffic has
stopped.
In CDRtool, if MediaProxy is working, it can generate or inidcate BYE if the
RTP traffic has stopped but the BYE wasn't received (maybe due to conexion
lost).
Isn't?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo