[cccameraclub] Web site

  • From: CARLOS Valdez <1taboo2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Clarkson <mclarksonaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:07:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Michael,
Congratulations on your new job! As you know we will be hosting the Gulf States
Camera Club convention in April 8-10 2010. We need to do several things that
involve the web site. I understand you are very busy on your new job and have
been working a lot. A member of the club has offered to help you with the web
site. Will you please send me the code and any instructions I need to access
the site. I hope you will find time from your busy schedule to also have input
as we move forward on this project.
Thank you