[cccameraclub] Re: Facebook and the Camera Club

  • From: "Appleby, Jeffrey" <jappleby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:08:03 -0500

The web page is the first place I look for info and is how I found the
camera club...It's very important to keep it updated. I will volunteer
to help if I am needed. Please let me know.

Jeffrey Appleby

Wireline Technician

office 361-661-0488

cell     361-207-5040

Key Electric Wireline Services

135 Cr. 336

Alice, Texas 78332

jappleby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        From: Ed Pouso <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [cccameraclub] Facebook and the Camera Club
        To: "cc camera club free list" <cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Saturday, June 26, 2010, 7:55 PM

        Carlos asked me to give a presentation on face book.
        I'm not the best at this so I thought I would try an email.
        Please send feedback this is your club!

        What can Facebook do for us?
        Millions of people use Facebook everyday to keep up with
friends, upload
        an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn
more
        about the people they meet.

        Build a Presence

        Connect with your audience, share your story and participate in
real-time
        conversations quickly and easily on Facebook.
        Create a Facebook Page

        Use our Quick-Start Guide to get started or download our
detailed Pages
        Manual and get step-by-step instructions to create a Page now.
        Tips & Best Practices
        Customize your Facebook presence with relevant tools and
applications for
        your audience. Check out the guides below:

            * Public Figures
            * Music Artists and Bands
            * Athletes
            * Communities
            * Non-Profits
            * Government
            * School Communities
            * Bloggers

        Engage your Audience

        Facebook provides many tools for you to reach and engage your
audience.

        Applications and Features

            * Use Publisher to keep your users updated on new content.
            * Write or import Notes (even on-the-go) and share them with
your
        audience.
            * Post Photos and Videos of your events.
            * Add Applications that enhance your Page experience.
            * Create Discussion Boards to solicit user feedback and
generate
        brainstorms.
            * Create Groups to help people with similar interests
connect with one
        another
            * Set up Events and have your fans RSVP
            * Check out Facebook Platform to see how you can customize
your
        presence on Facebook.

        Spread your message

        Share your experience across the social graph, the network of
real
        connections through which people communicate and share
information.

        Mass Distribution

        Get instant access to your audience and their friends when you
update your
        Page through News Feed and send targeted updates..

        Implement Facebook Connect on your site so users can log-in with
their
        Facebook ID and can easily share and distribute their activities
on your
        site with their Facebook friends.

        Add Facebook Share to your site and make it easy for your
audience to
        spread content to their friends on Facebook.

        With Comment Box, Facebook users on your site can comment on
your content,
        post those comments to their profiles, and share them with their
friends
        on Facebook.

        The Like Box enables users to like your Facebook Page and view
its stream
        directly from your website.

        Promote your Facebook page on your site or through customer
emails with
        our "Find us on Facebook" Badge

        examples

        DSCV

http://www.facebook.com/nonprofits#!/group.php?gid=20749324880&v=wall&re
f=ts

        Corpus Christi Downtown ArtWalk

http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=1&q=Corpus+Christi+art&o=65&s=60#!/A
rtWalkCC?ref=ts

        Corpus Christi Hooks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corpus-Christi-Hooks/207320799551?ref=sear
ch

        Art Center of Corpus Christi

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corpus-Christi-TX/Art-Center-of-Corpus-Chr
isti/250058089769?ref=search#!/pages/Corpus-Christi-TX/Art-Center-of-Cor
pus-Christi/250058089769?v=wall&ref=search&ajaxpipe=1&__a=3

        Photography/Art (Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PhotographyArt-Texas-AM-UniversityCorpus-C
hristi/117791794898321?ref=search

terry@xxxxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc1206.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=terry@xxxxxxxxxxx>