[cccameraclub] FW: Art at Spohn South

  • From: Evelyn Kerr <evelynkerr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Luther and Lynette Browning <lutherbrowning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Camera Club <cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 03:36:32 +0000

From: hteel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: evelynkerr@xxxxxxx
Subject: Art at Spohn South
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:00:12 -0600

I would like to invite you and anyone in the Corpus Christi Camera Club to show
your work at Spohn South on Saratoga.  You will have two months for your work
to hang and be seen by hundreds of people.  I have attached the 2010 Art
Rotation with the months available and with those who have already signed up.
I would encourage participation for the March-May time slot.

I like to have a balanced group of artists and would like to have the Camera
Club participate.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.

Thanks,
Harold Teel
Spohn South Art Coordinator