[cccameraclub] Christmas Party at the Weatherill Home

  • From: Jim Weatherill <jim.weatherill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cccameraclub <cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:16:40 -0600

We will host the Christmas Party on Satuarday, Dec.19, 2009.

Our address is 13838 Captains Row.
     Directions: Park Road 22 to Whitecap Blvd ( the second stop light on
the island ).
                      Turn right on Whitecap Blvd and go to Aquarius ( about
a mile )
                      Turn right on Aquarius and go to Captains Row ( about
a mile )  Captains Row is in a new developement on the left side of
Aquarius.  The street name is on a column with a light on top at the
entrance to the street, very hard to see on the column address even during
the daylight.  The entrance is across a small bridge.  There are eight
finished houses on our street and two under construction.
                      Turn left on Captains Row.  We are the first house on
the right ( white with a red tile roof ) 13838 Captains Row.

If you get lost call 361-774-0177.

Parking is a creative event.

Happy Holidays,
Anne and Jim