[ccalac_pcmh] Updated CCALAC HCCN PCMH Matrix + KP MA guidelines

  • From: Raymond S Ople <rople@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ccalac_pcmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (ccalac_pcmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ccalac_pcmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 19:06:19 +0000

Hello CCALAC HCCN PCMH Peer Group members:

Please find the following attached to this email:

1.       An updated HCCN PCMH Matrix as of 07/10/2014. We now have 15 HCCN
health centers with PCMH certification/recognition; congratulations to El
Proyecto for achieving recognition this week! As always, please let me know if
you have any updates from your health center for the Matrix.

2.       Kaiser Medical Assistant guidelines as brought up during the last PCMH
Peer Group call.

Thanks,

Raymond S. Ople, PCMH CCE
Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN) Project Coordinator
Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
(213) 201-6512
rople@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rople@xxxxxxxxxx>
www.ccalac.org<http://www.ccalac.org/>

[20th Anniversary Signature]<http://www.ccalac.org/>