[cbap] Welcome to the CBAP list

  • From: Elizabeth Fullerton <Elizabeth_Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cbap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cbap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:39:36 +1000

Hi

Welcome to the CBAP Discussion Group. We are trying Freelists to see how it
goes - I know from experience that most, if not all, Freelists mails manage to
get through to the Infosys addresses - we'll have to see how it goes with the
other organisations.

You should have received a notification email from Freelists, but it appears
that my "Test" email has gone out first, so I thought I'd better let you know
what is going on! You can access the list at www.freelists.org - you will have
to log in with your email to manage your options.

I have set this list as closed, which means that it's by invitation only. This
means that if you want your home email on it as well, you will have to send it
to me so I can add it to the list.

Note that all emails going via this list will have [CBAP] in the subject line -
you should be able to filter your mails on that. Also, you can access the list
via the internet, and view the discussion threads. I assume the notification
you will receive will give you some pointers.

Please let me know if you have any comments, queries, etc, about Freelists - I
may not be able to answer them, but then again... I may!

Cheers
Elizabeth

Regards

Elizabeth Fullerton