[catch22] New Neatpad Tutorials now online!

  • From: "James Brown" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <catch22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 23:09:42 -0000

Hi,

This is just to let you know that after a loooong delay I have finally released
two new
parts to the Neatpad tutorial series:

Part 8 - Introduction to Unicode.
Part 9 - Unicode Text Processing.

Parts 8+9 were very difficult to write which is why it has taken so long. I may
tweak the articles
and/or code download over the next few days pending feedback but they're fairly
complete as they are.

I am also about to start work on "Part 10 - Uniscribe" so hopefully over
Christmas I can
get this next part released also.

I have a new tutorial in the pipeline as well - a second part to my
original "Win32 Tips and Tricks" page. Currently it is about half done (I'm
still
thinking up tricks that you don't see often) but hopefully this will be
finished soon also.

I'd be very happy to hear any comments or suggestions you may have!

Cheers,
James

www.catch22.net
Free win32 software, sourcecode and tutorials