[catch22] Neatpad #12 and #13 now online

  • From: "James Brown" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <catch22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 00:03:50 -0000

Hi,

I've been making good progress with the Neatpad tutorials, and have posted
another two parts:

Part 12 - "Uniscribe Mysteries"
Part 13 - "More Uniscribe Mysteries"

These two parts continue with the Uniscribe theme. Note that there is still no
update to the Neatpad code - for this you will have to wait for Part 14 (coming
soon hopefully!). This whole Uniscribe business is pretty complicated and
difficult to write about, however I've done my best to detail all the issues I
encountered when I started looking at this API...anyhow do let me know if
there's any aspect you'd like me to expand upon and I'll see what I can do..

Cheers,
James

www.catch22.net