[cas_messenger] April Messenger, Plus Announcements

  • From: Jun Lao <appulse2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Messenger CAS <cas_messenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 05:45:20 -0700 (PDT)

My apologies for the late delivery of this month's Messenger.

Top points:

1. There is no monthly meeting this Friday, April 17. Instead there is the
annual CAS Banquet on Satuday, April 18, at 6:30 p.m. at CAS HQ. We will have a
Pasta Bar. The guest speaker is Jeff Hutton, talking about "A Tale of TWo
Telescopes".  E-mail CAS President Anne Beiderman at anne.b@xxxxxxxx if you are
planning to attend.

2. We have a question in this month's edition of the Messenger - read through
and e-mail Anne the answer by April 17, Friday at 5 p.m. for a chance to win a
prize!

Jun