[cas_announce] The Cincinnati Astronomical Society Astro Forums

  • From: "J. Bradley Reck" <bradreck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cas_announce <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 00:40:23 -0400

The Cincinnati Astronomical Society Astro Forums is now online at:
www.cinastro.org/astroforum/index.php

The Astroforum is broken up into two sections, one dealing with CAS in general, and the other dealing with General Astronomy. In total five subtopics as such:

The Cincinnati Astronomical Society

* The Cincinnati Astronomical Society
Questions about the Cincinnati Astronomical Society

* Let's Go!
Going somewhere? Want to go somewhere? Post a message where you want to go or are going in the Southwest Ohio area centered on Cincinnati. Maybe someone will join you.

General Astronomy Q & A

* Astronomy
General Astronomy questions.

* Observing
Post questions about observing, filters, eyepieces, finding that pesky Globular Cluster etc.

* Telescopes
What do you want to know? What's the best buy for your buck? The difference between a reflector and a refractor?

You will need to register to post messages.

I have upgraded the registration system with a improved CAPTCHA test,
(Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart)
for keeping forum spammers out.

It generates an image with a series of six characters that you have to enter to have your registration approved. Please tell me if you have any trouble registering. Some of the fonts used are a bit strange. The background will be filled with other characters and squiggles and lines. The required characters will be bolder than the rest, and 'in front of' the background of the image.

If you have any trouble, email me at the web masters address of
cngc0357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brad Reck.