[cas_announce] <OOPS!> <UPDATED> <UPDATED> REMINDER: Caesar Creek Perseids Meteor Shower Campout- Saturday, Aug 11

  • From: "Patrick Freeman" <pfreeman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Announce CAS_" <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:29:42 -0400

Folks,

I heard from Erin again today.she checked out the south side of the pavilion
and determined that the pavilion blocked too much of the sky.  So she
overruled the triathlon group.  As a result, we're back to the NORTH side of
the pavilion as originally planned.  Sorry for the back-and-forth, but as of
now we are back on the NORTH side of the pavilion!

-- Pat Freeman