[cas_announce] CAS Night at the Cincinnati Observatory-postponed

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS_ <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 06:21:32 -0800 (PST)

I don't believe this was announced to the CAS membership but we had tentatively
planned a night at the Cincinnati Observatory for CAS members and families this
November.

Because of  the likelihood of less than favorable weather (like this weekend's
for comet viewing) we had decided to reschedule for next Spring.

We'll send out a CAS announce and have something in the Messenger once the date
is set.

Thanks,
Craig