Saturday 16th Feb - YSA Beach Social, 5:30pm, Clifton 4th Beach

  • From: Cape Town Ysa <capetownysa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: capetownysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 11:54:02 +0200

Hi Cape Town YSA

If you're not aware, the cape town YSA calendar will be ready and uploaded
onto the CapeTownYSA Blog *within the next week*...see the links below.

Otherwise, just a reminder of the next 2 or 3 important dates and events:

Saturday 16th Feb - YSA Beach Social, 5.30pm, Clifton 4th Beach Need we say
more (",)

Come and chill on the beach, or play volleyball, frisby, cricket, beach
bats etc, we'll bring the volleyball, but for the others, bring it with if
you have, and we'll have an awesome time. We'll bring a few refreshments,
but it will be minimal, so you're welcome to bring your own as well. Will
probably wrap up a little after dark, all depending on how cool it is. See
u there!
And bring a friend if you can =)

YSA Reps Council meeting (only 3 times a year), Wednesday 13th Feb,
7-8.30pm, Bellville
We require one representative per ward to attend this meeting, so if both
reps cant make it, please send a YSA to represent your ward. It will be
just over an hour, max 90min starting at 7pm, at Bellville chapel, held on
the same night as when the bishops meet with the stake presidency, so catch
a lift with them if you need one. We'll discuss everything pertaining to
YSA and upcoming activities. This is a chance for you to discuss issues
relevant to the YSA in your ward, share ideas and plan activities, and also
a chance to bring us up to speed with how the YSA in your unit are doing.
If you dont like something we're doing, come and express those views, BUT
have a solution =)

YSA Fireside/ FHB, Sunday 24th March, 6:30 till 8pm, BellvilleWe'll be
having a fun, spiritually uplifting evening. As usual, there will be
something to nibble afterwards. WIll be worth the travel!

*
*
*Links to important websites:*

*The YSA Website: *(will be updated within the next week)
CapeTownYSA.blogspot.com <http://capetownysa.blogspot.com/>

*The YSA Facebook Page:*

*The YSA Email Address:*
capetownysa@xxxxxxxxx

Much love
Your stake reps
Rocco and Kathryn

*To Unsubscribe:*
If you are receiving this email, it means you are Facebook friends with
Cape Town YSA.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, you must do TWO things.

1. Unfriend Cape Town YSA
line. We'll miss you! =)