[Civil Air Patrol] Re: Sortie Roster for Saturday and Sunday

  • From: Dan <DanHollins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:33:17 -0600

Hey Scott,
Nice work.  Let me know if you're getting the TT and HP times from the gang.

BTW, just a reminder that I'm not flying in the clinic this weekend, so I'm going to talk with one of the Offutt guys about taking the seat reserved in my name...

Just kidding. I figured you were too shy to broadcast that you wanted to fly twice (given you just so happen to be flying the sortie previous to "my" slot - hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, as if he didn't know (Monty Python). :o] That's OK Scott, I won't tell the 10 other participants that you're drilling them into the GROUND! Have A good flightS! No worries - Actually, you deserve that for taking care of the comm traffic and doing all the scheduling. We owe you that and more. But I still have to give you a hard time about it - Too funny.

Have a great day.

Cheers,
Dan

Scott Voichoskie wrote:
ALCON:

Here is the roster for Saturday and Sunday.  If there are conflicts lets
tackle that issue on Friday night, unless it is one of the instructors.  If
one of the instructors have a conflict please let me know right away but I
think it is slated as the instructors requested.  Thank you.  See all of you
tomorrow night!

Very Respectfully,

Scott M. Voichoskie
City Administrator