[Cangen-L) Re: new list

  • From: "Carolyn Hensley" <carolynhensley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "izatkaren" <IzatIG@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:11:18 -0700

Sorry to receive this and I really wish you would not attack. This is petty
and mean spirited, we all got Stacy's email and it was announced, you must
have been too busy to notice. Canine-genetics doing well, it seems like the
only thing wanted was discussion of canine and genetics. I did not notice
any difference except for the stopping of the list wars which is so grade
school "mines better then yours".

Is Stacy aware of your actions? If so I am disappointed in her as she has
always seemed more professional then to condone this or encourage it. She
has run VetMed professionally and not in this stab behind the back manner.

Please do not contact me again.