[Cangen-L) List archives

  • From: Laura Sanborn <laura@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cangen-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 08:56:04 -0700

//www.freelists.org/archives/cangen-l/

This does not appear to be a matter of a time delay. Some posts showed up in the archives very soon after I received them, while others, including the first several that were sent and many interspersed throughout, are still not there, days later. In three cases, the reply someone made to a post (starts RE: in the subject line) is in the archives, while the original post that the person was replying to is not. Also, there is one post in the archives that I never received.

Unless this can be quickly resolved, I suggest we abandon the freelists list serv (close down this list) and stick with one of the alternative list servs. So far, this one appears to be too unreliable.

Laura Sanborn