[camping-women] Re: Spring Fling

  • From: "Janine Smith" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("lvcabin")
  • To: dholstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 10:19:55 -0800

I think that would be a better date for most everyone, but I will not be able to attend.
Janine

On Mar 8, 2023, at 7:39 AM, Donna Holstrom <dholstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I am thinking of changing the Spring Fling to a later date. I will be talking about at the meeting but i"m concerned there may be a small turn-out
I spoke with the office in Fresno that handles the Lost Lake camp. They have an opening for April 26-30. Should be warmer and drier.
Please give me your input if that works for you. I will be calling tomorrow or Fri. to secure the Group Site.
Donna
Virus-free.www.avast.com