<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V1 #3

  • From: "Ross Nelson" <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 15:28:05 CDT

Yep! Only $60 billion left! BTW, 5.2 is the current vesion of
StarOffice, it's been out for quite a while.

Cool. Yeah, I know. 5.1a was current when they made the CD.

LoL! That would be a good name for it. But, I don't think that a port >of
a Win31 shell can compete with GNOME and KDE. (Sorry.) Maybe program a
Calmira-like window manager or something to use under GNOME and KDE, I
think KDE supports wm replacements. Something like: centered title >bar,
right-click on min/max to close (no X button), etc. Calmira has tons of
great features.

That'd rock. Erwin, know C++? :)

This is getting off-topic though. This list is for Windows 3.1 and
Calmira.  :)

CALinux is an idea relating to Calmira, M$ owns Win31, and StarOffice should be ported to Win31. There, I have an excuse for all! ;)

Ross