<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V1 #17

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:30:47 -0700 (MST)

On Nov 20, David H Logan wrote to calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and...:

>I'm for it.  With my 486-66, win31 and calmira work for me.  Juno 1.49
>does fine too.

Well, that seems to be the consensus so far... :)

>Off topic: What linux lists do you run Brian?

Well, two lists...
Linux-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mine)
It's about the Linux desktop, eg skins, themes, appearance of the Linux
desktop, and discussion of Linux as a desktop OS...
"subscribe linux-desktop" in the subject or body

Linux@xxxxxxxxxxx (Not mine, but I am a moderator)
General discussion of all things Linux. It is both newbie-friendly and
technical, as it's members span the range from helpless newbie to Guru.
Quite a remarkable list, really. :)

-=Brian=-