<CT> Re: Odd Message

  • From: Ross Nelson <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:57:55 -0500

        From:     firststep@whassat?.net
        Subject:        <CT> Odd Message
        Date:   July 15, 2004 11:25:05 AM CDT
        To:       calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sender:         calmira_tips-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, it does.  And, yes, I got the same message a bit ago this morning
when I posted.  I'd show your address from the header, but just in case
there's a web archive and something scans content and not headers for
some reason, I masked it.  :)

Just need to use the From or X-Original-Sender instead of Reply-To and
you can send to the individual person.  Some clients do that, some are
even more annoying and post to the list.  That happens a lot on the
misc@xxxxxxxxxxx list.

Ross