<CT> Re: Anyone left?

  • From: Bob Groves <bobgroves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 17:31:5 +0000

At 08/10/2001 08:50:00, you wrote:

>I am here again! As my modem cannot be found under DOS and Win 3.1 I had no
>e-mail while my vacation.
>
>David H Logan schrieb:
>
>> I still here!  However, I'm using Juno 1.49 and may not have free e-mail
>> for much longer since the merger completion.  I

I'm still here too. And still runningDOS/WfW on my old 486 DX2 66. Don't
use it as my main machine any more... but it still handles my database.
--
Bob Groves

"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty.
I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have
finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."
(Buckminster Fuller)