<CT> Re: 3.1 Netscape and MS IIS 5.0

  • From: Al Hall <alhall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 09:19:59 -0800

Hi Erwin,

This is a site called Astromart, for amateur astronomers to sell
used equipment. The first page:  http://63.169.124.5/listing.asp
always opens correctly, but when I try to open one of the adds
into a new window or drag an add into an open window I'll get
an error message like this one: The parameter is incorrect.
After clicking on the reload button a few times the add will load
but will have an error message at the bottom of the page:

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0 Date: Sun, 03 Dec
2000
17:37:10 GMT Content-Type: text/html Content-Length: 87 The parameter is
incorrect.

The real problem for me is that this error won't let me respond to an
add
when I find something of interest.

Also, be aware that the errors didn't happen at once. According
to the Webmaster it takes a while for the browser to be affected.
For him it was a week. For me it was about 11 days.

Thanks,

Al