<CT> Once again... Programlauncher which works from CD-Rom

  • To: calmira_tips <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 14:12:45 +0200

Hello,

to make a CD-Rom with autostart under Windows is no problem
(autostart.inf)

But I need a configurabel Programlauncher which does not
require the VB-Runtime-Lib, must resist in the CD-Rom-Root
with its Config-File.

There was a Progarm on SimTel, but it is removed now.

Can anyone help me ?

I need it urgently for my Setup-CD-Rom (WfW, Winword, Access,
Excel, PPT, Acrobat, Netscape, Eudora...)

Oh yes, who has written the autorun.exe ???
Brian ??? Maxim ???
It works very well.

Question:       Why not program a stay-by program which whatch
                the CD-Rom for Audio-CD and Data-CD ???

Curently I cant do anything (programming in BCC, Delphi and VB4)
because I have lost my Conner CFS850A for some month and now I
have not enought money to buy a new one... :-/

Michelle