<CT> Graphics Cards

  • From: Jason Bees <jason.bees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 21:09:43 +0000

Hi,

I'm sure this thread has run before on CT but I couldn't find it in the
archives. I'm looking to buy a new graphics card and I am choosing from an
ATI Mach 64 or a Matrox Millenium II. I wondered if anyone has had any
problems using either of these under Windows 3x, and which one you could
recommend.
Alternatively, are there any other graphics cards which work very well
under Windows 3x? So far I have tried an S3 Virge DX and am currently using
a Trident TGUI 9660 - the drivers for both of these are a bit unstable
under Windows 3x.

Many thanks,
Jason