<CT> Calmira Suggestions

  • From: "Reid" <reids@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:11:43 -0700

One thing that I would find useful in Calmira is if in Explorer when you
"cut" a file (as in "cut 'n paste") the icon would "fade" like in Win 9x.
Another nice feature would be the addition of option on floppy right-click
menus to format a disk.  I suppose that this could use a front-end for the
dos format command or use the File Manager formatter.  Will the next version
of Calmira use Explorer to display "My Computer"?

Reid
http://reid.tk

---
This message certified virus free.