New: Legal & Render

  • From: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:19:30 -0000

We have added a new section to the site - Legal. This can be accessed via
the 'More' menu on the right hand section of the main site. Please ENSURE
that you have read it, or at least skimmed it as it features important
information about use of images, text, information and everything else on
the site.

Also, a new improved render of the Terra Earth Station has been added. This
can be discussed here:

http://www.callistointeractive.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?t=69

---------
Callisto Interactive Mailing List
www.callistointeractive.co.uk

You may unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject unsubscribe.

For more information, visit the Mailing List section of our website.