[calibrebooks] alan sugar what you see is what you get

  • From: "Lindsey Armstrong" <rileyone5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:58:11 -0000

Hi Andrew,

I have just finished listening to Alan Sugar's autobiography what you see is
what you get from the rnib talking book library Order no 404632. I sent this
book off to the rnib transcription centre in Ivybridge,Devon as it was not
available in audio format.

Giving you a fascinating insight from his humble background in the east end
of London Alan Sugar takes you on a fascinating journey from his childhood
business ventures to becoming one of Britain's most successful entrepeneurs.
Discussing the trials and tribulations of starting up Amstrad and his
various other business ventures.  With steadfast support from his family,
Alan Sugar was able to diverse into the world of television to become a
success on the Apprentice and finally achieving the role of government
business adviser.  This book is filled with funny anecdotes and brutally
honest.

Lindsey

To leave the list, send a message to: calibrebooks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with Unsubscribe as the Subject.