[calibrebooks] FINISHED READING

  • From: peter wilkins <goodsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Calibre Group <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 19:47:55 +0100

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was reading the Murder Artist,
by John Case, from the RNIB Talking Book Library. I said at the
time that it was not one of the best books I have read, but I
liked it enough to want to finish it.

It was about a man who's two children had been abducted, and the
book concerned his search for the twin boys.

I have now finished the book. At the end, the reader listed
other authors who write in a similar fashion, and one of those
listed was Dan Brown. Having read two Dan Brown books, namely
Angels and Demons and the Da Vinci Code, I cannot agree that John
Case falls into the same group as Dan Brown, whose books I
couldn't put down.

Peter

To leave the list, send a message to: calibrebooks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with Unsubscribe as the Subject.