[calibrebooks] Re: A note to members

  • From: Eve Smyth <fairlady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:01:00 +0100

But if you look at the instructions for leaving the group just
below Andrew's message, you can follow those same instructions to
rejoin but instead of putting "unsubscribe" in ct line just put
"subscribe" there.  You should also be able to write to that
request with "help" in the subject line and get back a message
explaining all the various email commands you can use for that
listserv.  I did that in relation to another Freelists list and
filed that list of commands for future reference.  Eve

-Sent from my magic machine.