[cad] Re: Fw: Petition for peace in the Middle East

  • From: Joseph Ugwu <oougwu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kauaria, Veno" <VKauaria@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, cad <cad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:21:36 +0800

Certainly you are not alone. I agree with you that this list should not be a
tool for political activism. Another list dedicated to such purpose will be a
far better solution to highjacking a list, which is supposedly meant for
intellectual exchange of ideas NOT political activism. I will very happy to be
taken off the list as well if it is being hoodwinked for a political agenda.

>===== Original Message From "Kauaria, Veno" <VKauaria@xxxxxxxxxxxx> =====
>No! No!, I am all for peace in the world, but please this is not the purpose
>of this listserve, I am sorry. If we are going to start using this for other
>purposes other than editing the database that we all agreed to, kindly take
>my name off. Am I the only one who things so?

To reply to this message, please click the 'Reply' button on your
email program. To start a new topic, email to cad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For help and information, including subscription options, email to
cad-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with FAQ as the subject. To unsubscribe,
List URL: //www.freelists.org/webpage/cad