[cad-linux] Re: toolkits/can of worms

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:04:55 -0800 (PST)

for a long time i had avoided Qt and Qt apps, because i wanted to avoid the
whole kde/gnome war.  however i have started using a number k*/qt applications
and have found them to be new favorites.  i still do not run kde, but it's not
because of the qt/gnome wars.  i just like afterstep.

qt did seem to be the favorite by those posting on /. as well.

--- Andrew Lowe <agl@> wrote:

> It's been around for ages, but it is regarded as THE listing of GUI toolkits.
> would just like to jump in first here and say that QT is probably the best
> way
> to go. The actual article on slashdot that this was lifted from is also worth
> read.
>
>       Regards,
>               Andrew Lowe
>
> On 22 Jan 2003 at 6:36, keith.frost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

> > this was posted to slashdot this morning.
> > i was very impressed. i had never seen a listing of toolkits this
> > extensive. http://www.atai.org/guitool/

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://mailplus.yahoo.com