[cad-linux] Varkon comments/ language conversion

  • From: Kim Lux <lux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Jan 2003 10:36:09 -0700

Before anyone gets too involved in converting the the Varkon code
comments to English, or another language, I think I would wait until we
see if the libraries/application are usable, etc.

Overall, the Varkon code is pretty clean and well organized.  Not all
the comments are in Swedish; there are some big blocks of English code.
Some/most of the variable names and routines have Swedish encoding,
things like "cru" for curve or circle, for instance.

I wish the code was object orientated. I'm not that deep into it, but
the hierarchy looks pretty loose, which might make it harder to figure
out.  Something like circle.centerpoint or circle.draw would be easier
to interpret.  However, beggars can't be choosers.

I've got other comments, but no time to write them.

Kim