[cad-linux] Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 03:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

don't feel bad, most of the time these guys get over my head too.
there was a day when i wrote some mean fortran and a little assembly, but i
have not coded anything but html in a long( LONG ) time.  i still remember what
my instructor said when i asked about learning C.  "it's a fad and will pass".
if you can do javascript, then you have one up on me.  20 years later and i'm
back to trying to teach myself C.  full circle.

anyway, i'm sorry to lose members.  there is a digest form of this list.
please consider it.

of unsubscribe.  if that does not work let me know.

--- Allen Jones <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Unsubscribe:
>
> I would like to be a member of your discussion group; but unfortunately
> I do not
> understand what you are talking about.
>
> I am an architectural designer with 25 years experience in construction
> and design
> and would like to contribute my knowledge to enhance Linux Cad programs;
> especially
> concerning 3D solid or object modeling.
>
> I can write HTML, and some JavaScript, but that is about all. I
> currently work with
> TurboCAD 8, Chief Architect 8,  AutoCAD 2000 and numerous other 3D programs.
>
> II you publish a monthly newsletter, kindly forward it  to me. If you do
> not,  you may
> remove me from your daily notifications.
>
> Please keep in touch;
> Allen Jones;
> Salmon Arm BC

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com