[cad-linux] Re: Tomcad first run; QCad and FreeCad comments. Callfor in...

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 05:41:12 -0500

if you are needing motion simulation i always thought Aero was cool.
i've not been able to get it running on a recent distribution though.
i think the source for it is available.  check the site, there is a link from
SAL.

--
Oh i've slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux/