[cad-linux] Notice: to Hotmail Users

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 19:58:45 -0400

Recently Users with Hotmail addresses have been bouncing more and more posts.
Currently it is near 100%.
I hate to unsubscribe those who are bouncing posts because as i have seen in
the past they normally do not realize that there is a problem.  they just
think that traffic on the list is slow.

What can be done.
if you know some one on this list that uses hotmail, them know about the
issue.
if you use hotmail and happen to read this in the achives, please change your
settings so that you can recieve mail from the list.
if you are using hotmail and are infact getting you posts let me know off
list.
i'm open to other suggestions.

in all fareness, hotmail is not the only domain currently bouncing mail, but
as stated above I am currently getting 100% returned marked undeliverable.

thank you

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux