[cad-linux] Re: Intellicad Source Code???

  • From: Dave Coventry <dcoventry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:29:09 -0800 (PST)

Andrew,

I downloaded the source code some years ago and can probably send them to you
once I get home to Aberdeen (I'm on holiday with family in South Africa).

I never compiled them as they needed MS Visual C++ v6. (I have VC++4, I think)

Also I'm not sure what version of Intellicad they are, they might well be 98,
so I'm not sure what use they would be to you.

Dave Coventry

--- Andrew Lowe <agl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
        I used to have a copy of the Intellicad source code from a few years
ago but a hard disk failure managed to kill it. Does anyone have a copy
of the code that I could get hold of? I grabbed it years ago to study,
never had the time, but now I do so if anyne can help me out, it would
be greatly appreciated.

        Regards,
                Andrew Lowe