[cad-linux] Fwd: Users Group Meeting 2002

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 22:29:48 -0500

For those interested in BRL-CAD.

Subject: Users Group Meeting 2002
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:26:40 -0500 (EST)
From: Christopher Sean Morrison <morrison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cad@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now available on the BRL-CAD web site are some notes and downloads
regarding the Users Group Meeting:

http://ftp.arl.army.mil/brlcad/meeting2002/index.html

There is a link to that page off of the main page, as well.  The CD that
was put together is available, as was promised; it includes the 6.0.2
release binaries and source distribution, a 6.1 developer preview, most of
the presentations that were given, and the latestest documentation.  The
CD is an ISO image, but there are also individual downloads for most
everything too.

It's recommeneded that the developer preview should only be used by
developers (go figure).  Binaries are available for Mac OS X, Linux, and
Windows only.  For those with other platforms or those who simply prefer,
there is a source snapshot also included.  Regardless, the developer
preview has not been tested and shouldn't be used in a production
environment.

All in all, it looks like a lot of good information that many of you said
you were interested in.  Finaly, if anyone is interested getting a copy of
the CD actually mailed to them via regular postal mail, send me an e-mail
with your postal address and I can get that taken care of.

Cheers!
Sean

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux