[cad-linux] Fwd: Release 6.01 of BRLCAD

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:57:47 -0400

i can't remember if i'd fwd this one or not.
enjoy

Subject: Release 6.01 of BRLCAD
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:11:19 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Lee A. Butler" <butler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cad@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am pleased to announce a new release of BRL-CAD.   Release 6.01
 incorporates a small number of new features, and a variety of bug fixes.
 For those interested in the details, see the release notes on the website:

        http://ftp.arl.army.mil/brlcad/downloads/Rel6.01/releasenotes.html

This release uses the same keys that Release 6.0 used, so there is no need
to re-register.  Download, install, and enjoy.

Lee A. Butler                                   E-Mail: butler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Attn: AMSRL-SL-BE                               Phone: (410) 278-9200
U.S. Army Research Laboratory                   DSN:         298-9200
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD  21005-5068         FAX:   (410) 278-5058

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression.  In both
instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged.
And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the
air--however slight--lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.
--- Justice William O. Douglas

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux