[cad-linux-dev] Re: back, again...

  • From: Dave Coventry <dcoventry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:34:30 -0700 (PDT)

>>"But as to modern architecture, let us drop it and let us take
>>modernistic out and shoot it at sunrise."
>>--F.L. Wright
>reminds me of my concrete-cube house...
Yeah, I designed one of those once.

Started out with lots of curves and face brick to make it blend into the
other buildings in the area. The builder just stripped everything out so
thatit ended up as a algea-stained wet concrete block!

If you are ever in South Africa on the Natal South Coast, look out for the
Manaba Beach Farmer's market.... you'll see hate it.