[cad-linux-dev] Re: YAML file format examples

  • From: Chris Somerlot <csomerlot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:25:36 -0400

Great!. Your output looks fine to me except for the items Eric mentioned.

I'll jump on the bandwagon here to report my own coding progress:
 - the pythoncad -> rhizopd yaml converter is nearly complete (I need
to add support for dimensions, but first have to write that part of
the spec: this is hard)

- the rhizopod -> svg converter is also nearly complete (small things
like freezing layers needs to be finished).

- the dxf -> rhizopd converter is well under way