[ca_mrc] Re: Special Event: Mon - March 14th - Afternoon -Would you like to be involved

  • From: "Mike H Mottler" <mottlerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:10:49 -0600

DG

Thanks for the HEADS UP, but ...

I'll be spending the weekend in Dallas at a LCCA Board meeting, and it's
shaping up to be a knock-down, drag-out fight between warring factions of the
Board.  A 3 to 3 initial vote is likely, and the "swing vote" will likely be
the newest member who is least experienced and least aware of the club's
"corporate history."

It'll be an exhausting time, and I'll return home on Sunday.  I won't be up for
a train ride on Monday. But thanks for offering.

Mike
22 Water Oak Drive
Conway, AR  72034-3430
501-327-8747